Housed in a renovated Art Deco Historical Preservation Building one block from the French Quarter, the Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza is perfectly positioned for an exciting New Orleans getaway.
- Bourbon Street awaits: The party-centric thoroughfare is just two blocks away.
- Start the day right with freshly baked pastries, fruit, and coffee at PJ’s Cafe.
- Fuel up for a big night on the town at the Original City Diner, located onsite.
- In-room amenities: 32-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
- Break a sweat at the fully equipped fitness center.
Novelist, Ruta Sepetys, author of “Out of the Easy” is set in the French Quarter of New Orleans in 1950, says about New Orleans, “New Orleans is unlike any city in America. Its cultural diversity is woven into the food, the music, the architecture – even the local superstitions. It’s a sensory experience on all levels and there’s a story lurking around every corner.”
You’ll find The Original City Diner and PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans is conveniently located in the hotel’s lobby and the hotel has a fully equipped fitness center.
Each of the 170 guest rooms include a 32-inch HDTV, plush bedding, mini-refrigerator, an ergonomic work station and free Wi-Fi.
201 Baronne St
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
TripAdvisor Rating: 4 – 1,082 reviews, 7/21/14
YELP Rating: 3 stars – 53 reviews, 7/21/14
Expedia: 4.1 stars of 5 – 1,536 reviews 7/21/14