Disney Value Resorts can sleep up to 6 people. Here you can choose accommodations at 2 Disney Value Resort hotels – the Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. Family suites sleep up to 6 family members and feature a separate bedroom, pull-out sofas in the living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
The Moderate Resort Hotels can sleep up to 6 people – where you can enjoy the home-style comforts of The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort! The Wilderness Cabins features more than 500 square feet of living, dining and sleeping area, as well as a private patio with BBQ grill and picnic table.
Deluxe Resort Hotel sleeps 5 or more people in ultimate Disney luxury, style and service! Each Disney Deluxe Resort hotel offers options for larger traveling parties—rooms and suites that accommodate 5 or more Guests. You can choose from 8 Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The Disney World Resort also has accommodations that sleep up to as many as 9, like the Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
The Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels sleeps Up to 8 or 9 people and includes one and two-bedroom villas. Each two-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8 Guests—and up to 9 at select locations—and includes home-like amenities such as a full kitchen, a whirlpool tub, DVD player, washer and dryer. Here’s a list:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort (sleeps up to 9; select rooms up to 10)
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (sleeps up to 9)
Disney World provides enough choices for your big family or just families that bring along friends to room with.
Rico Figliolini has published and owns blog sites related to travel and leisure, casting and entertainment news, parks and recreation and social media marketing. Traveling a weekend at a time with family and friends.