Disney Value Resorts can sleep up to 6 people. Here you can choose accommodations at 2 Disney Value Resort hotels – the Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. Family suites sleep up to 6 family members and feature a separate bedroom, pull-out sofas in the living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
The Moderate Resort Hotels can sleep up to 6 people – where you can enjoy the home-style comforts of The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort! The Wilderness Cabins features more than 500 square feet of living, dining and sleeping area, as well as a private patio with BBQ grill and picnic table.
Deluxe Resort Hotel sleeps 5 or more people in ultimate Disney luxury, style and service! Each Disney Deluxe Resort hotel offers options for larger traveling parties—rooms and suites that accommodate 5 or more Guests. You can choose from 8 Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The Disney World Resort also has accommodations that sleep up to as many as 9, like the Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
The Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels sleeps Up to 8 or 9 people and includes one and two-bedroom villas. Each two-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8 Guests—and up to 9 at select locations—and includes home-like amenities such as a full kitchen, a whirlpool tub, DVD player, washer and dryer. Here’s a list:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort (sleeps up to 9; select rooms up to 10)
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (sleeps up to 9)
Disney World provides enough choices for your big family or just families that bring along friends to room with.