3 Local Hotels offer Special Budget-Friendly Packages
There’s still time to soak up the last days of summer in Charleston, South Carolina where local hotels are offering inclusive packages from $150/night. Take advantage of these great weekend vacation packages to Kayak along the shores of America’s oldest landscaped gardens, celebrate Charleston’s rich history, or relax on the salt shores of the Isle of Palms with unique offerings from local hotels. A sampling of packages found on explorecharleston.com include:
Explore Charleston’s rich Revolutionary War history with the Revolutionary Charleston package from The Elliott House Inn. Browse artifacts at Charleston’s oldest building and interact interpreters at The Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon before enjoying wine and cheese in the courtyard at the historic Elliott House Inn.
From $147.00 per night
- Deluxe Accommodations for one night
- Two Tickets to the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon and the Powder Magazine
- Evening Wine and Cheese Reception
- Continental Breakfast delivered to your room or served in the Courtyard
Relax on the beach at Isle of Palms before exploring the famed Boone Hall Plantation with the Become a Charlestonian Package from The Palms Oceanfront Hotel. Cap off the evening with a sunset dinner on the waterfront.
From $165.00 per night
- Accommodations for one night
- $50 gift certificate to a waterfront restaurant
- 2 passes to Boone Hall Plantation
- Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary wireless Internet
Enjoy an idyllic escape to The Inn at Middleton Place located adjacent to America’s oldest landscaped gardens with the Lowcountry Getaway Package from the Inn at Middleton Place. Indulge in a picnic lunch for two under the oaks before a kayak or bicycle tour of the historic 18th century grounds.
From $219.00 per night
- Admission to Middleton Place, including Garden, House Museum, and Plantation Stable yards
- Picnic lunch for two
- Kayak or bike rentals for two
- Evening reception including beer, wine, and hors d’oeuvres
- Healthy start breakfast
Rico Figliolini has published and owns blog sites related to travel and leisure, casting and entertainment news, parks and recreation and social media marketing. Traveling a weekend at a time with family and friends.